LILAC 2022 – A DAY AT THE CIRCUS
Want to become a vendor or enter your group in the parade?
Vendor Registration Link
Parade Registration Link
This event will take place Saturday, May 28th at 11AM. Participants should assemble at the Wiremill parking lot by 10AM at the lastest. Floats should be ready to roll by 10:30AM. Floats must be no larger than 13ft tall and 40ft long. We encourage everyone to participate in our theme which is “A day at the circus.”
● The Lilac Festival will return as a two day event this year. You must be present for both days from 9AM-5PM.
● This part of the event will take place on the west side of Route 302.
● Vendors should be set up and ready to do business by 8:45AM each day.
● Vendors must bring their own tables and/or display units
● Sites will be 10’ X 10’ and cost $20. “Double” spots are available. No refunds.
● Vendors who are required by law to hold a license (e.g., prepared food), must have a copy available on site.
● Vendors must clean up and remove any unsold goods at the end of the day.
Once we approve you, you will need to send payment by 5/20/2022.