The Organization Committee helps the board make sure that our program remains financially strong and visible to the public. We do this by educating the community about who and what we are, recruiting new volunteers, and having a strong partnership with other organizations, neighboring towns, and the town of Lisbon. A challenge each year is to come up with a new and exciting fundraising event or project.
Recent and ongoing projects:
- Organizing the Farmer’s Market
- Organizing the annual Fall Flea Market
- Making welcome baskets for new home owners and businesses
- Holding volunteer award celebration & annual meeting
- Holding Christmas party for Main Street Businesses
- Executing an annual pledge campaign